The Benefits of Modular Furniture
When you hear the word ‘modular office furniture’ do you find yourself envisioning a sea of drab, boring grey cubicles all lined up in a row, located in a room with zero personality? If you do, we have good news for you – those days are gone. In today’s modern times, interior design is going down a different path; a path of fluidity, quickness, intelligence, and collaboration. Through the use of modular environments, physical locations are developing an analogous level of litheness in which office equipment and furniture are now being designed with flexibility, multi-functionality and modularity in mind.
Modular furniture is able to adapt to the ever changing needs of the physical space; it doesn’t matter if it’s in an office or a classroom, modular furniture is both multi-functional and accommodating. Modular furniture allows for options, so there is something for everyone. To learn more, check out some of the benefits of modular furniture in an interior space.
• You are able to offer privacy without isolation. Typically, this can be a difficult one to achieve, however, with modular furniture you can provide furniture that features walls so personal space can be achieved.
• You have the ability of personalization. With modular furniture you can create unique combinations of different types of modular furniture. In addition, you also have the ability to change the layout when needs change.
• You are able to have more flexibility. As your business grows, so does the needs of your space. You get the ability of expansion that fixed furniture does not allow.
• You have the ability to save money. Modular furniture typically takes up less space, giving you more future options and flexibility. Less space also equals lower rental expenses, as well as lower cooling and heating costs.
• You are able to match the current work style. Modular furniture allows for the changing work environment, and can easily accommodate solo work spaces. In addition, it can be expanded out to accommodate larger arrangements of people.
• You have the ability to “future-proof” the space. Despite the changing times, you will be able to “be like water” and stay ahead of the curve. Modular furniture will allow the space to change with the times, as advancements in cultures, work styles, and technologies are constantly shifting.
• You are able to make the installation process quicker and more efficient. As a result, this also helps save money and time, and allows for more immediate use of the space.
• You have the ability to reduce waste. In general, modular systems are much more environmentally friendly, as modular systems introduce less material into the environment. Materials used are often recyclable and reusable.
You have the ability to save money. Modular furniture typically takes up less space, giving you more future options and flexibility. Less space also equals lower rental expenses, as well as lower cooling and
One example is benching systems, which are the way of the world now. They allow for decreased material and cost, collaborative working environments, and a smaller employee-per-square-footage ratio.
Here at Lane Office we can help you create modern modular solutions that are adaptable, environmentally friendly, and have both personality and functionality. Give us a call today if you are in need of modular furniture installation for your interior space.