FalkbuiltNY – our New York based interior construction sub-contracting firm is growing and seeks talented Account Executives. Successful candidates will have an excellent work ethic and join a fast-paced, dynamic team and work cross functionally with internal partners and management. We are looking for smart, articulate professionals in the architectural / design industry who want to dramatically increase their income potential.
Our Digital Component Construction combines proven construction methods with nex-gen technology to build beautiful, high-performing and cost-effective environments for the commercial, healthcare and educational industries.
At FalkbuiltNY, we thrive when our people thrive. To showcase our products and services, we need professionals who know how to connect and leverage their existing relationships, and build new ones with Commercial Real Estate Brokers, General Contractors, Architects & Designers, Landlords, Project Managers, and new end users nationwide. We are seeking those who have, or will quickly establish, relationships in the Commercial, Educational, and Healthcare industries. The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing and building on these relationships while ensuring customer satisfaction. You will be a proactive and curious member of our growing sales team.
Objectives of this Role
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with Commercial Real Estate Brokers, General Contractors, Architects & Designers, Landlords, Project Managers and new end users
- Generate incremental revenue
- Coordinate internal and external resources to educate client base
- Stay current with company product offerings and industry trends
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities
- Participate in brainstorming office activities, team meetings and client meetings, researching product trends with new prospects
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling, networking, attending industry events, client meals/drinks, etc.
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure satisfaction as well as brand recognition; “out of sight, out of mind”
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and manufacturers
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with aptitude to learn industry standard systems
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Best commission structure in the industry
- Extremely rich 401k employer match
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage